Tuesday, October 24, 2006

An "A" Essay!

Today was an unbelievably sleepy day for Annie :) I fell asleep on the bus on the way to school, but good thing Vinh's with me on Tues/Thurs! I got a 13/15 on my protein test in nutrition class. Yayy for not studying again, lol. I'm sucha lazy ass in nutrition class, all I do is copy the powerpoint slides & doze off in class... Totally not good! But I did like how Stone said "if you wanna die at work, be a guy & save the weak women, let the men do it!" LOL.

Afterwards, I had a lecture on the French Revolution by Hinerman [who's leaving next semester :'( ] & I finally understand it! Blame Anders for being a bad world history teacher... Afterwards, we just listened to speeches in seminar & got our essays back! I got a 90/100 on my critical thinking essay on Winthrop! *jumps around* I'm glad I got that since Stenmark's a hard grader & always finds something bad to say, lol.

Neuroanatomy lab was pretty entertaining since my group barely studied anything the whole time! We were having tissue wars [blowing tissues against each other], talking about Vietnamese coffee shops [Asian Hooters you can say], & just making fun of each other, haha! Hyde also joined us & told us about how he dozed off when a student was talking to him yesterday! A teacher fell asleep, big shocker! :D

2 comments:

  1. HEY GIRL!! LOL about being sleepy annie wait does this make you sleepinie? LOL I'm glad you have done so well on your tests!! GOSH GIVE ME THOSE BRAINCELLS!!!!!!
    Hope you have a great rest of the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the essay! :)

    ReplyDelete