Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dominatrix?!

First off, I'll explain the title of the blog later on, no worries ;)

Anyways, so yesterday nothing real special happened. I got to rally with my partner's boyfriend [he was on varsity in high school] in badminton & that was fun actually. I'm so much better at drives & smashes than him, woot woot! So I played against Jill & her partner & lost, but heck, it was fun so I don't mind :P In neuroanatomy, we reviewed for our midterm on Monday [ahhh!] & I'm like "oh crap I need to study..." ^^;

Today, I had to take a test about fats in nutrition. Hoo, that one was tricky, but hopefully I did well, if not, retake during finals! Afterwards, I found Vinh & he went with me to humanities lecture about the Constitution taught by a guest lecturer *snore* Then in seminar, we were talking about how next Tuesday was Halloween & my teacher said she'd bring candy for the best costume that represented the period we were studying. Someone asked her "So if we dressed in a French coat with no clothes underneath [as Rousseau the philosopher], do we win?" LOL! So backtracking a bit, Rousseau likes to get spanked if you know what I mean ;) Back to the Halloween thing, Stenmark was like "I have a friend who's a dominatrix. I mean she has the dream job of abusing rich white men!" After that, her control over the class officially ended. To make it worse, her cell phone rang & she hung up & was like "Oh that's my friend that I was supposed to pick up at the airport that I'm already late for. Back to my top 5 back intro paragraphs!" We basically told her to go so she let us out early XD

Yes, that's my day at school ;)

1 comment:

  1. heehee annie!! You and your funny lectures!!! LOL!! Gosh tests are crazy and I need to study too!!!!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete