Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Quit...?

Today was basically a pretty boring day for me, mostly. Took my fifth test in nutrition today about protein & then learned more about fat. Then had a lecture about the American Revolution in humanities & had speeches in seminar. I finally spoke in class [commentary for a speech]!

Onto more important matters: Sonya & I went to tell our boss' secretary that we were quitting. So the first thing she says is "You have to write it down on paper & turn it into me." So Sonya & I were kinda like "WTH..." She continues by saying "So what are your last days? We knew this was coming so we were looking for people to replace you guys." WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER?! This lady needs to have some morals, geez. Sonya & I remained speechless & she continues with "It's not very nice of you guys [to quit before Thanksgiving]..." She's the one that isn't very nice >:O So I decided to write everything that bugged me in that letter of leaving she wants from us! Dumb lady...

But on the good side, I got a new grip for my badminton racket & it's pink to match the rest of my racket! :D

3 comments:

  1. LOL! ROCK ON A! I LOVE HOW YOU ENDED YOUR BLOG ALL UPBEAT!!! THAT'S AWESOME YOU QUIT!!! THEY SO DON'T DESERVE YOU AT ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Davis11:19 PM

    OOOOOOOH GOODIES!!!! This is perfect. You know, screw her and her Thanksgiving comment. ITS THE FACT THAT ITS THE HOLIDAYS, people are hiring, this is the perfect time to look for a job. Im proud of ya for kicking her air head away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. helen7:04 PM

    jeeeez.. that lady's attitude is totally messed up! how ruuuudeee.. but i'm glad that you guys quit! and i think it's just awesome that you wrote everything that bugged you about the job in the letter too! haha... great idea! i hope they learn something from it... sooooo.. now you can find a better job that is actually worth your time! ;-) haha.. enjoy your new pretty grip! =)

    ReplyDelete