Monday, October 16, 2006

Midterms Round 2!

Took my second round of midterms [or technically midterm] today!

First was sociology midterm & it was hecka easy! I didn't need the page of notes afterall! It was 35 multiple choice, do 3 out of 6 short answer, & 1 essay question. Jackie Logg is a great soci teacher if anyone at De Anza, SJSU, or Mission wants to take her class ;) I finished the test in like 40 minutes, go me!

Next was badminton class & we had random partners today, playing red robin. So I was partnered with a guy names Joseph [Jill come back!] & we won our first game :) Our second game was against a girl & the teacher, haha... Boy did we both get a workout! I haven't had a hard opponent in a long time & the teacher was hecka good! Holy moly did I actually have to try, lol!

Afterwards, had neuroanatomy & we learned about the cerebellum before we had our third lecture quiz. It was kinda confusing, but hopefully I did well ^^; Good thing my teacher drops the lowest quiz out at the end of the semester ;)

Neuroanatomy lab quiz & humanities essay tomorrow! :(

3 comments:

  1. BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR MIDTERMS!! ROCK ON A!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Davis8:15 PM

    You're too smart *Steals your brain*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Annie go ^^ I'm sure you'll do great on your next midterms!

    ReplyDelete