Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Outta Whack Much?

I'm so out of it today it's like AHHHHH! I was kinda dozing off during sociology, but afterwards, I went to the MLK Library to type up my sociology notes for my midterm on Monday. I actually did quite a bit of work & I didn't know it at the time, but I left my USB drive at the computer I was using!

So off I went to badminton & we had a ladder tournament today! The days I feel so braindead & out of it are the days we have tournaments. So Jill & I played against the 2 guys AGAIN for like the 6th time or something, lol! Our game took the longest out of anyone since we had to play 3 sets cuz each side won one & we have to get 2 sets to win! Jill & I lost, but that was a good game though :)

I kinda dozed off in neuroanatomy today for like 10 minutes, but good thing it was only review for our quiz on Monday *wipes sweat off forehead*

Well I just found a voicemail in my cellie & a guy named Malcolm found my USB drive!!! I'm so happy a nice guy found it & didn't try to keep it for himself, hallelujah! He seriously made my day cuz I was like "this is the second USB I've lost in my life already *kicks self*" :P

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad yo enjoy playing badminton. It's a fun sport! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHH Annie I would have died if I had left my USB. Thank goodness there are still good people left in this world!! ROCK ON FOR MALCOM!!! **high five girl**
    I would so love to watch you play badminton. mmhmm so coming to visit you! LOL! Love ya ~A~

    ReplyDelete