Sunday, October 8, 2006

Quitting Status...

So both Sonya & I have decided to quit our jobs at CSC [Customer Service Center]. But I'm gonna allow them time to find someone to replace me so I don't leave them completely short-handed when the Christmas season comes around.

Also, I changed the layout around just a bit so enjoy the new pink-ness of it all! :)

Anyways, I've been fooling around on the celebrity look-alikes page again! I put the old one up & I'll put up the new one next time. So do you guys agree with it? :P

1 comment:

  1. PAULA8:37 PM

    AWWWW I lovey the layout and the pinkyness!!! I love the celebrity thing but none of them are as pretty as you!!! I remember when we were addicted to that thing!! Love ya A and rock on for quitting your job they don't deserve you guys!

    ReplyDelete