Tuesday, October 3, 2006

So Sore!

Yesterday we played doubles tournament in badminton class! It was five 10-minute games, whew... Jill & I have a 3-2 record :) We played a pair of guys THREE times, haha! I really dislike how my teacher is sexist though >:/ If 2 girls are playing against 2 guys, the girls automatically get 5 points & they get to serve, boo... He won't change the rule either! Oh well, it's ok since it was fun playing games instead just hitting around :) The 2 guys were pretty fun to play with actually since they're not afraid of the birdie :P

Took my second neuroanatomy lab quiz today & I got a 36/40, which is an A- so I'm happy :) I'm doing pretty well in my upper division class! I am very proud of myself for being productive & not procrastinating [much] this semester! GO ANNIE! Now I have my second neuro lecture quiz tomorrow & hopefully I'll get another A! :D

Ughh... My OT major advisor pissed me off today! She didn't tell me I had to do 40 hours of community service & another 40 hours of volunteer work with a OTR! I have to finish it by next fall, it's no problem, but it pissed me off cuz it is a prerequisite to applying into the OT program! I think she just doesn't want me in the program or something >:O Argh, gotta go find an OTR near me so I can be his/her intern...

Well here's 2 guys to drool over:
James Franco [T&I / Flyboys] & Jesse Metcalfe [Desperate Housewives]

3 comments:

  1. who's the 2nd guy??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW ANNIE!!! WOOOT FOR ANNIE AND HER A'S! And OMG JAMES AND JESSE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOTALLY DROOL WORTHY! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. james franco is sexy =X

    ReplyDelete