Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Stress is OVER!

*dances around like an idiot* MY STRESS IS GONE! I'm basically done with all the huge tests, quizzes, & essays! I'm so relieved that I can be a lazy bum [well sorta] again :)

So I got a 18/20 on my neuro lecture quiz & a 38/40 on my lab quiz! I'm so happy since I barely studied for those quizzes! I'm not a nerd O:) Today in badminton, I played with a new partner against the top guys doubles & we won the first set, losing the rest... I haven't play that hard in so long I felt like I was gonna die. I definitely got a good workout this week with the teacher & with these 2 guys, whew~

So yes, that's my life... Be sure to watch out for a Flyboys movie review soon!

[EDIT] I totally forgot to add this, but 38 years & 2 days ago...

3 comments:

  1. AHHH DANCES WITH YOU!! WE HAVE OUR ANNIE BACK!!!! NEVER LETTING YOU GO!!! *sings faraway* Cause you know I LOVE YOU.. I MISSED YOU BEEN FARAWAY FOR FAR TOO LONG!...
    YA for rockin out your quizzes! Way to show them teachers! ****HUGS****

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:11 PM

    yay!! good job on all your tests and quizzes! i'm glad it's all over for you! =) been awhile since you've taken a break huh?? i know how you feel.. i can't wait to get all my tests done and over (at least have a week without any midterms!).. haha... go have fuuuun annie!! ;-D hope all is well <3 ~helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. omggg you never get any bad grades!! inspired me to work harder >< now relax and have a good time :DD for now!

    ReplyDelete