Sunday, December 31, 2006

Farewell 2006!

Well, the year is coming to an end & I wanted to do a little reflection for the new year to come :)

This year was definitely one of the best years I think. Tristan & Isolde [my favorita!] came out in theaters & then on DVD; I met some really great friends [Diana, Minh, Oliver, etc] at SJSU as well as online [T&I Chickies Mariely, Paula, Louise]; went on a vacation [finally] to LA / Hollywood / Disneyland / Universal Studios; celebrated my 4-year AnnieVinhsary; started sophomore year in college very well off; changed my major to something I enjoy more; found a new love of foods [Holly K Ono]; found a new love in graphic-making [100 T&I icons in 3 days!]; more drooling over James Franco; leaving my job of 1.5 years & many more wonderful things!

Of course there was the bad [like a huge argument with Vinh in January that some of you may recall], but the good totally outweighs it all :) So I'm glad this year happened & I'm ready to start an even better year in 2007. Bring it, 2007!

New Years Resolutions? 1) do well in school, 2) meet more new people, 3) have fun!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a great year! hope you'll do good with your resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww annie! I'm so happy T&I girls met! We will of course rock the new year out! Goshers in several months we will all have known each other for a year! LOL!!!
    YEA for summer!
    Love ya annie!

    ReplyDelete