Monday, January 15, 2007

Busy Weekend

Wow, it's been a week since I did a real post *hits self on head* But not much has really happened. Mainly all I did the past week was play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon & lazied about the house. However, on the weekend, I did hangout & do volunteer work.

On Saturday, it was T&I's one-year anniversary of opening in theaters nationwide [check previous post] so Diana wanted to watch T&I again. I met up with her at Borders & then we went to eat at Chipotle *drool* Gotta love their food! After eating dinner, we headed to her house to wait for Jill to come. We watched the first 2 episodes of Desperate Housewives season 1 while waiting. Then after Jill arrived, we started to watch T&I! After we finished the movie around 10pm, I showed Jill how to get back to 280S so she could get home & then I headed home to watch Naruto :)

On Sunday, I went to volunteer at Sunday Friends again for my community service hours. I got to help kids color in pictures of Martin Luther King, Jr. I also got to color a few as well, haha. Afterwards, I helped clean up & helped the kids build a wooden airplane before heading home & watching a new episode of Desperate Housewives!

Well, that's about it for me :)

2 comments:

  1. helen2:08 PM

    sounds good! i've never had chipotle before... we should go sometime! =] aww... playing with little kiddies! sounds like fun! aiyah... my life grade is a B.. really gotta work on my career! ahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT! Gotta love DVD watch parties!
    hmmm I have never heard of Chipotle restaurant before?! Must put on CA to do list. ;)

    ReplyDelete