Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dual Consciousness...?

Update time! Basically this week I've been waiting impatiently for the Macbook shipments to come in & they still haven't [curse you stupid bookstore!] so Annie's been a sad girl :( Anyways... In art, we still did more still life/shading & then on the second day, we went up to the top of 10th St Garage to draw the view [didn't help my fear of heights], but Belcher said mine was perfect so yayy me! In physics, we're still learning thermodynamics, so it's a piece of cake. In psych, we are wrapping up OCD & PTSD. In humanities, we had to worst lecture ever throughout the whole course & it was the WWI lecture. I was so sad I didn't get to learn anything new cuz Scaff kept talking about stupid maps :( Then we were discussing Hegel's "Phenomenology of Spirit" in seminar & you guys should try reading it, lol. It'll either hurt your head or make you super duper confused! But basically it's what the title of the blog is ;) Then I volunteered on Friday from 10-3 & it was fun even though I had to spend extra time with Richard -__-;


**before**

**after** art midterm assignment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment