Saturday, May 12, 2007

Rejected...

So this week is the last full week of school for Spring '07! Oh how it came to a bittersweet end... Basically I found out I got rejected from the OT program for Fall '07 this morning & it's been on my mind all day. I think I'm just disappointed in myself partially cuz I've never been rejected by something as important as my major program application. I guess it's just hard for me to swallow my first big failure, heh. It's "bitter" for me, but "sweet" to all the others I know that got in... Well, I guess the fortune cookie was right in a way cuz I was planning to choose a minor in case I should get rejected.

"Your present plans are going to succeed." ---fortune cookie

I know I'm gonna be consumed with disappointment this weekend, but I'll get over it once classes/finals are over with. I'll just drown myself with POTC3, friends, family, & fun. Anyways thanks for all who showed they cared, I really appreciate it *blows a kiss*

1 comment:

  1. Annie!! *hugs* I'm so sorry things didn't go the way you hoped :( But you did your best! I know you'll definitely be able to get to where you want, even if by some other road. Don't give up, okay? <3

    ReplyDelete