Sunday, May 27, 2007

Road to Recovery...

I have a very good reason for not blogging since the last blog! Right after my last two finals [humanities & psych], I got another skin infection after a whole year of keeping it subdued. I guess the stress of finals, not getting in the OT program, or getting the nursing home job really took a toll on my stress level. I'm basically almost through with the worst parts of it & just waiting for my old skin to shed & the new to take its place. I'm just really annoyed how I cannot go outside to even enjoy the nice day because my medications make me sensitive to the sun. I just hope that I can recover enough to go out for my birthday [June 2]. I don't wanna go out right now cuz of the medications & because I have a infected area under my right eye which is now swollen & looks like I had a food allergy. Hopefully all goes well & I'll have a semi-happy 20th birthday :)

On a brighter note: POTC3 rocked my sick socks Thursday night :) I'll write more about it next time, I'm feeling drowsy again...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:48 PM

    aww~ hope u recover in time too! i think the key to skin problems is sleep. my mom always tells me to sleep early cuz if u sleep late, u'll have bad skin. so yeahh~

    i'm gonna be about the same as you too because i need to get knee surgery next week. and then recovery will be poopy too...=__=

    ~Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are feeling better A!!! I still have yet to see POTC3 yet. i want to though... but I think I should watch 2 first LOL

    ReplyDelete