Saturday, June 2, 2007

OMGOSH, I'M 20!

Wowzers, Annie is finally not a teenager anymore, but 20 friggin' years old! But I guess I gotta deal with that somehow since I gotta grow up, right?

SATURDAY---*
I started my birthday by going to eat at Todai with Vinh, totally binge-eating as much as we could! After spending like 1.25 hours there, we went back to his place for a bit & then went to my house to take a good nap. Then got ready to go eat at Acapulco with Vinh & my sisters & binged again on yummy Mexican food. Tostadas are awesome!

SUNDAY---*
I went to AMC 16 at Vallco with Vinh, Steve, & my sisters to watch POTC 3. I really had to use the restroom halfway in, but I needed to stay 'til the end of the credits to watch that extra little clip & it was cute, aww. After we left the theater, we ran into Helean & it was nice seeing her! Then we went to eat lunch at Pho Saigon & went back to my place to play DDR.

GIFTS---*
Vinh --- Thank you so much sweetie for buying me the pink sapphire necklace! I lovies it to death, it's so pretty!<3 Louise --- Thank you for the picture frame & lip gloss! It looks so nice, I can't wait to use it :) Helen [sis] --- Thank you for the "bite me" keychain, lol. Paula --- Thank you for the Eeyore tank top/shorts set & POTC3 socks! It's super cute! Mariely --- Thank you for the stationary, bookmark, stickers! Now I get to go sticker crazy ;) Bianca --- Thank you for the jewelry set, my favorite colors ;) Helean --- Thank you for the peanut butter cookies! They were yummy :) Lastly, thank all of you who wished me a happy birthday today :)

3 comments:

  1. heehee "thanks for the gift to come" LOL! I hope ya like it. I so couldn't resist it. ;)
    Sounds like you had a super fun time... eating! LOL jk!!! It sounds super good. When I do make it down you will so have to take me to those places. yummm I can't believe my annie is no longer a teenager. Don't forget about me in your old age. :) The neckalce Vinh got you is to die for. It's gorgeous and PINK!! AHHHH
    and the pics are soooo cute of you!!!!
    HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!
    LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you're welcome, twin. I know those are your favorite colors, that's why I used them. LOL Glad you loved it. Aww, sounds like you had a nice and fun birthday. That's GREAT!! Love ya lots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww what fun pics! The cookies are too cute!

    ReplyDelete