Sunday, June 17, 2007

Summer is Amazing...

Oh how I love summer & how there's no stress whatsoever! So yea, it's been a loooong time since my last post, but heck I think you can guess what I've been doing. I have been having a total blast just staying at home, hanging out with friends & just catching up with what seems like ages!

HIGHLIGHTS--*
---Hanging out with Helen Ye at Yumi Yogurt & her house
---Watching Spiderman 3 again with Sonya
---Going shopping with Vinh
---Being a total bum at home
---Lonnie's Graduation
---Going to Tiffany's birthday party with the Helens & Serena
---Eating good food :)

3 comments:

  1. YAY for annie blogger updates! You look like you have been having a super fun summer blast! I wish I was there to Party with ya! AHHHH L will so be there in like a few hours! How exciting and fun! You better stalk me some celebs! LOL LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah finally an update!!!
    Summer is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer IS amazing!!
    Seems like you're having fun too ^^ I like the pictures<33

    ReplyDelete