Sunday, July 15, 2007

Summer Shenanigans

Well it's been a while since I had a real post about my doings. Anyhoo I don't remember what days are what exactly so I'll just use bullet points :)

---hung out with Helen & Iris [Serra Park & dinner]
---bought new vitamin water that has dietary fiber [so yummy!]
---tried to be gangsta [haha yea right...]
---finally learned how to hula hoop

That's all I've really been doing, just relaxing & having fun near home. But I will be going on a trip with Vinh from 7/17-20 to Yosemite, Las Vegas, & Grand Canyon so I'm guessing the next post is after I return from my trip!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having a super fun summer!!! Wish I was there to share it with you! Go gangsta annie! What make is your squirt gun? hahahaha You rock!

    ReplyDelete