Sunday, September 16, 2007

Art & Wine Festivals!

So I guess I need to update my life a little bit from the last post! I've been having lots of work, but also a good amount of play as well!

WORK---*
Work has surprisingly gotten better after my last post because no one has complained about my little mistakes anymore. Irit [the main owner] made me feel more comfy since she's like "I know you didn't have enough time for training, but I'm here to help you out." She's so nice :) So yea, I decided to decline the pharmacy job & just keep this job. Free food & tips are always a nice bonus afterall!

ART & WINE FESTIVALS---*
The past 2 Sundays I have been going with Vinh & Lonnie [Steve today] to 2 Art & Wine Festivals in neighboring cities. I got to blow bubbles & win free Chipotle food in Mountain View. I got to be an Asian beauty, a princess, & pet random animals [chickens, bunnies, goats] in Santa Clara. I also re-fell in love with my sour raspberry honey sticks that I haven't had since like elementary school! And $1 snow cones *drool* But I really needed this dosage of good fun since schoolwork is a complete pain in the butt!

2 comments:

  1. *bows down to princess annie*
    I'm so glad that you are having a fun break from schoolwork. The festivals looked like so much fun!
    I am soooooo happy that the bakery is treating you better. It wasn't fair for you to get blamed for stuff that was out of your control. YAY for a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm glad to hear that work is much better, and that the main boss is really nice to you. I don't like hearing that people are being mean to my twin.

    And as for the wine and art festivals. They sound like TONS of fun. I mean being able to dress up and pet animals and stuff. That's major fun stuff. Aw twin I love the new pictures. They're great and you are such a cutie. Aww. Love ya lots!!

    ReplyDelete