Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday!

Annie was one of those crazed maniac shoppers on Black Friday! I woke up at like 3am to go shopping on Black Friday, hehe! So Vinh spent the night at my house so that we can just take off for shopping. My sister Helen & friend Steve came along for our very early morning shopping. First we went to Kohl's where I bought a pair of brown pants, a pink tank top, & a cute bra. Also got a $10 gift card from them for shopping there! While we were waiting in line in the sheer cold, this little kid in a big red hoodie was bouncing around like a kangaroo & since his hands were in the pockets, he fell face first on the floor! I nearly died laughing at the poor thing, but when you're sleep deprived, that's what happens.  Then we headed on over to Target only to realize it opened at 6am. So we decided to go to Vallco where we went shopping at Sears & Macy's. As we were leaving the line, one lady that was in front of us was all "Are you guys leaving? You are coming back, right?" & my sister's like "Yea, in an hour!" Haha. So I got a Gwen Stefani "Harajuku Lovers" purse at Macy's for only $19.50 [originally $52]! It was a totally sweet deal since it was in clearance & I got a discount as well for Black Friday :) Then we headed back to Target where I bought season 1-2 of House MD. After that we headed back to my house where I took a nap with Vinh for about 1 hour before heading back out to Kinokuniya & Mitsuwa where I bought cute Asian things [for Louise & Paula] & took purikura [sticker pictures] with Steve & Helen. Then we went to Kinkos so that I could make copies of the purikura for everyone else & that was my Black Friday craziness!

1 comment:

  1. First off, I'm still laughing over the kid that fell. hahahaha I would have been laughing right there with you! Yay for Black Friday there just isn't anything quite like it! I'm glad you totally found cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete