Thursday, November 22, 2007

*Gobble Gobble*

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I know I haven't listed the things I'm thankful for in the longest time so this year I'm actually going to list them!

FAMILY -- Where would I be without my family? I know we're insane & crazy at times, but I still love them to death! They have been here for me through thick & thin, the backbone of my life so to speak. I would not be who I am if it were not for my family. What other family would take purikura [sticker pictures] with you & have fun with it? :)


FRIENDS -- Oh how I would not even be remotely happy had it not been for my wonderful friends! They make my life so much brighter & fun than it was when I was shy. I love adventuring & trying new things with them because they make it enjoyable. From exploring to Duncan Hall with Jill to Xmas in the Park with my Anatomy Nerds to just enjoying dinner at Pasta P with the high school kids! Let's not forget my gals the PAL girls!

LIFE -- Obviously, I would have to be thankful for my life & being alive. Otherwise, I would not enjoy all of life's little pleasures!

EDUCATION -- The gift of knowledge, certainly grateful for having the chance to go to SJSU & expand my knowledge. I love learning about new topics like culture and humanity as well as how to help other people. Certainly a great deal of thanks needs to go to school cuz that was what led me to my wonderful friends!

VINH -- My other half, I love you! I'm so thankful that you have been a part of my life for more than a quarter of my life [insert laugh]. You have definitely helped & watched me grow. I would not know where I would be had it not been for your support throughout the years. Em ye anh~

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwww that blog is super sweet!!
    I'm thankful for you as a friend to my annie banannie!!

    ReplyDelete