Wednesday, February 20, 2008

5.5 Years!

HAPPY 5.5-YEAR ANNIVERSARY VINH!

How time flies when you're in love<3 The past 2 gifts I've made have been very creative, but I really liked this time's gifts! It's inexpensive yet thoughtful! I bought the t-shirt, hat, & paint from Michael's for a total purchase of $7.99. Put in about 2-3 hours of work [cuz the fabric paint is a slow dryer] & viola, a thoughtful masterpiece for Vinh. I must say I about had a myocardial infarction [heart attack] when I was doing the hat cuz after I finished drawing on it, I dropped it on the floor! So I had to re-do the whole hat, wiping off the smudge & whatnot [making it all shiny looking] & starting over. Thankfully Vinh likes it anyhow :)



"MAI" MAN ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm still laughing at you for dropping the hat! I would have never known it if you hadn't have said something. They turned out super cute! You always come up with the best ideas... I think when PAL gets together we should make PAL shirts! :)

    ReplyDelete