Friday, May 2, 2008

Accepted!

Dear Annie:

Congratulations! This is to confirm that the Enrollment Committee of the Department of Occupational Therapy has reviewed your file and has conditionally accepted your application to enroll in the first semester of classes beginning fall, 2008.

Heck yea, baby! Annie's FINALLY able to start taking her major OT classes & get going with her career path! I cannot wait to take my classes, ahhhh! OCTH 108, OCTH 110, OCTH 113, OCTH 115. Thanks to everyone who have been there for me & believed in me :)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:39 PM

    CONGRATS ANNIE! I am so happy for you. You are going to be an awesome OT and someday we are going to be working together in a hospital!!!!!!!!! Good luck with your program :)from Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! That's so awesome A! I'm so happy for you!
    We should have a WLM party!! LOL
    I love you!! AHHH!!
    P

    P.S. Sorry if this posts like 500 times stupid blogger keeps saying there is an error processing it?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. I'm so happy for you! Finally, your master's, then you're on your way! Good job girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you Annie!!! I'm so happy for you! You'll be the best OT ever!!!!! Good luck in all your endeavors!!!!

    Susi

    ReplyDelete