Monday, June 2, 2008

ANNIE'S 21!


GUESS WHO TURNED 21 TODAY? I DID!!!

What did I do for the day I can legally buy & consume alcohol? I went to eat at Todai with Vinh for lunch & totally didn't stuff myself like I normally would. Then we headed to SJSU so that Vinh can get his prescriptions. After that, we headed back to my house to take a nap before going to Olive Garden to dinner [along with my sisters, Steve, & Sonya]. We waited a little longer for dinner since Sonya locked her keys in the car [haha!], but Vinh bought me my first & only drink of the day: strawberry fresco! I didn't like it at first, but it grew on me ;)

PRESENTS:
Vinh ~ Thankies for my new white/teal dress & my white gold/diamond heart earrings!
Paula ~ Thankies for the cute underwater purse, flip flop whiteboard, notebook, Eeyore figurine, hole punch thingy, pink tank top, & a lovely surprise item *cough* ;)
Louise ~ Thankies for the new sunglasses & the I love sweets shirt!
Steve ~ Thankies for the new bath wash from B&B!
Helen & Lonnie ~ Thankies for the panda buns shirt & the light up pink tofu stuffed animal!
Sonya ~ Thankies for the future dessert/drink ;)
Thankies to all who wished me a happy birthday!

PS - I GOT A 4.0 THIS SEMESTER!
A ~ KIN 169, RECL 110, HUM 128
A+ ~ HUM 191

2 comments:

  1. WOW you're 21!!!!!! AHHH!
    Sounds like you had a fun time and got lots of fun gifts! heehee
    Totally laughing at Sonya for locking her keys in the car... LOL
    Congratulations on a 4.0!!!!!
    That rocks! Especially with those hard classes! At least I can't be blamed for distracting you too much during your study time! LOL I love you A!!!!!!! And I think you totally deserve to smell Franco's jacket first.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....then I'm ripping it out of your hands and then taking a run for it... ROFL!

    ReplyDelete