Saturday, November 15, 2008

Golden Key

Today was my induction ceremony for the Golden Key International Honour Society. I volunteered at Sunrise before from 11am-2pm where I had lots of compliments & thanks from the residents & workers. I've never gotten so many in one day *giggle*

Anyhoo, Vinh & I arrived at the ceremony a few minutes late, but thankfully they didn't start until like 5 minutes after we arrived. All the officers talked & then the guest speaker, Prof. Fosdick spoke. Basically he told us to fill our trays with as much as we can from college & to absorb as much as possible. After he spoke, the president of the chapter passed out the certificates to the members present. I was the last one called, haha. Afterwards, I took a picture with the president & she was all like "maybe you'll become an officer, right?" I just replied "possibly" since I want to be an officer in SOTA, but you never know. That's about it :)


Me with the President of Golden Key

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am so proud and happy for you!!!
    That's a great pic you got with the President! It's great that they have very high hopes for you! I have no doubt you will achieve anything and everything you set your mind to! You smarty pants!! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete