Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

It's that time of year again where I list what I'm thankful for so let's get started!

FAMILY* Who would I be without my family? Seriously, I don't think I'd be half as successful as I am now without the love & support of my family. We all have our tiffs, but I think we try to cope with our crazy selves in order to function & help each other out when needed. Needless to say, I'm thankful for having an intact family void of divorce, huge fights, & hate.

VINH* My lover, the one that keeps me sane & the one that drives me nuts! I'm so thankful to find a guy who is as committed & honest as you are, one that has accepted [for the most part] me for who I am. I'm even more thankful that our first relationship has lasted & I hope it will continue to grow as we grow older. We've been through quite a bit the last half of this year, but we've grown from it & we've become a lot stronger.

FRIENDS* Friends help you when you need them so I'm thankful to those that have been there for me when I really needed them, especially this past year. Thanks for being the shoulder to cry on, the nonjudgmental listener, & for putting a smile on my face.

EDUCATION* I am very thankful for being accepted into the OT program this year & taking the classes this fall. It has definitely changed my way of thinking as well as my way of learning. This program has taught me so much & it's only the first semester. I hope that I only continue to learn more & grow along even more in this program.

LIFE* Yet again I mention life because I wouldn't be here at all if I wasn't alive & well. I'm very thankful that there's life in me to continue on living & living the way I want to. I get to enjoy all of life's pleasures because I'm alive.

I hope all of you are thankful for all that you have because I certainly am :)

1 comment:

  1. That was a great blog!! Yay for all the wonderful things in both our lives! We have so much to be thankful for. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete