Saturday, May 15, 2010

Poupeegirl

What is Poupeegirl you may ask? "Poupee" in French means "doll." Basically, it's a doll site that started in Japan where people can come together & talk about fashion while dressing up their little dolls & uploading photos of their fashion items (clothes, makeup, bags, etc).

I think this is a majorly cute doll site so far. I have a Stardoll account as well & it just doesn't compare at all! I just love how easily you can get ribbons (currency) in this game & so it makes you want to participate unlike other doll sites where you get like one point a day. Anyhoo, you can check out my Poupeegirl [here] or by clicking the button in the Poupeegirl section under my profile.

Anyhoo, if you would like to join me, let me invite you! You get a special gift from me if you do so why not start off with something extra, right? Please leave me the following in a comment for your invite:

1. first name
2. email address
3. gift color: white, red, pink, green, or blue

Hope to see you there! :)

2 comments:

  1. sounds fun.!
    Alyssa
    yourchicaeya@yahoo.com
    PINKKKK

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for poupee girl!! It's been fun!
    Thanks for inviting me! :P

    ReplyDelete