Friday, June 25, 2010

RIP King of Pop


Exactly one year ago, the king of pop himself passed away & the world has lost the greatest entertainer ever. I cannot believe that it has been a year already, completely unbelievable. I still remember going to the Yahoo homepage & seeing immediately that Michael Jackson had died just a few minutes ago. I was thinking "WHAT?! Is this a joke?" & then I opened to read the article & realized that it was no joke. Knowing that Vinh was volunteering at the hospital still, I called him up to tell him & her practically yelled "Michael Jackson is dead?!" which shocked everyone around him because no one had heard the news there. After he was done volunteering, we decided to go out for dinner & every radio station was talking about Michael & playing his music. It was pretty sad thinking that the guy you grew up listening & trying to dance to has gone & that there's really no one that can be as great as him. Anyways, Michael's music, dance moves & contribution to the music industry will always be remembered. Rest in peace~

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been a year! Sadly, I was one of those people who only started listening to him after he had died. I'll never forget our summer trip watching MJ stuff on tv constantly and then watching the tributes. Dirty Diana oooo and then Billie Jean... that will live infamously ;)
    Love MJ nad the dance moves you made me learn for Halloween then never even danced it. When we are together we are soooo relearning the Thriller dance ahhhhhahahaha

    ReplyDelete