Wednesday, July 21, 2010

28MEME - Days 15-21

Day 15 - The person you miss the most

Well at the moment I miss Vinh the most because I only get to see him on the weekends now for the next 9 months. He started his internship a week ago & I'm having a slight problem adjusting due to it being the summer & having not as many distractions. But I guess once fall semester starts, I'll be too busy to miss him, haha. 

Now if you're talking about someone I haven't seen in a while, I can honestly say Norifumi (referred to Nori from now on). I haven't seen this guy since he moved back to Japan after freshman year of highschool. I actually don't even have a digital photo of him, so sad. Although we weren't super close, I considered Nori as one of my closer guy friends. On Valentine's Day, he gave all his close girl friends a red rose that had the bottom of the stem wrapped in an ice cold cloth covered with aluminum foil. How sweet, right?

Day 16 - Someone that's not in your state/country


Hrm... How about my besties Paula & Louise?! Paula's in Oklahoma & Louise is in Ireland. I've already visited Paula in Okieland so I gotta raise money (donations anyone?) to fly over to the Emerald Isle to visit Louise!


Day 17 - Someone from your childhood



Most definitely Steve! Whenever I would think back to my childhood, it's always been my sisters & Steve. We were the only kids in our apartment/condo complex so we were always together, either us at his place or him at ours. We'd play in our kiddie pool or ride our bikes or head over to the elementary school/park to let our imaginations run wild. We were also into a lot of the same stuff as well including Pokemon, haha!

Day 18 - The person that you wish you could be


I figured that I shouldn't write down any of my relatives because that was a given. So my choice would have to be Jean Koketsu, my teacher in the OT program for the past 2 years. She is like a mentor to me since she is the only Asian professor & she always thought better of me. Koketsu is an amazing person & a very competent & knowledgeable OT. I am far behind her in terms of being a great OT, but I aspire to be a great OT like her in the future. I definitely plan on keeping in contact with her after I graduate & start working because she always gives such good advice & in a way that doesn't pity or diss you. I love her :)

Day 19 - Someone that pesters your mind---good or bad


How about Kiyore?! His super cute charm ability always pesters my mind because he's so gosh darn cute! I guess it could be both a good thing & a bad thing, haha.

Day 20 - The one that broke your heart the hardest

I would actually have to say my beloved Occupational Therapy Department, haha! I mean, the first time that I applied for the OT program, I got rejected because I had 3 classes/things in-progress. I took it so hard on myself because I have never "failed" at anything. I took it so bad that I had my worst case of eczema ever! Luckily, I had Vinh there to snap me out of it or else I'd look horrible for my 20th birthday. I have no hard feelings of course because I am in the best cohort ever now!

Day 21 - Someone you judged by their first impression

Well don't we all to some degree judge by our first impression? "Wow, her clothes are dirty" or "Look, that guy smokes" or whatever. Sure we can have our first impression & yes, we may judge people based on that. I think the point is to not stick with that first impression if that person has proven it wrong after you have met with them. Keep an open mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment