Wednesday, July 28, 2010

28MEME - Days 22-28

Day 22 - Someone you want to give a second chance to

Professor Andonian because you could say we started off on the wrong foot. I was taking her first quiz, stuck at the corner of the table with two people right next to me. I kept my head up so that I wouldn't look at the other two people's quizzes. Andonian came up to me & said "I know you're probably just thinking, but it looks like you're cheating. Keep your eyes down on your paper." Obviously, she wasn't my favorite teacher after that, but I'd like to give her a second chance since I'll have her again in one of my grad classes.

Day 23 - The last person you kissed


The only guy I've been kissing since 2002, Vinh :)


Day 24 - The person that gave you your favorite memory


My last big vacation with Vinh to 7 different states. But of course, the best part of the trip was our visit to Grand Teton & Yellowstone. Most memories with Vinh are my favorite though :)


Another favorite memory involves PAL with Gavin DeGraw, baby! I'll never forget July 7, 2009, ever! How amazing that the three besties got to meet this amazing man in person?!

Day 25 - The person you know that is going through the worst of times

Honestly, I'm not going to go rank other people's problems & try to figure out which is having the worst time because we all go through hard times. What matters is that we have family & friends to help us get through them :)

Day 26 - The last person you made a pinky promise to

No idea. Someone back in like elementary school most likely, but I barely talk to anyone from elementary school. I guess that promise was most likely not kept, haha.

Day 27 - The friendliest person you only knew for one day



The condom fairy from SF Pride 2010, lol! She was simply a sweet person, hehe.

Day 28 - Someone that changed your life



The loverboy, Vinh. I cannot express how much being with him has changed me for the better. Yes, there are some quirks that aren't as good that I somehow acquired, but it's all good, haha. I don't know where I'd be without this man & I'm thankful he's been by my side all this time. Love ya hun!

No comments:

Post a Comment