Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm A Graduate Student!

Oh my goodness, today was my first day as an official graduate student! I cannot believe that I'm a graduate student; I still think I'm an undergrad, haha. Well, before I started my first day at school, I got something really special in the mail today...MY BACHELORS OF SCIENCE DEGREE IN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY! After five years of hard work, I finally get this piece of paper in the mail. I have pixelated my middle name out for safety reasons, but look at my sexy degree! I ended my undergrad career this morning & started my graduate career in the afternoon today :)

5 years of hard work to get this piece of paper, haha!

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing Annie!! I'm so proud of my bestie!!! You've worked so hard to get it!! whoohoo *party party*!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Annie! i'm sooo proud of you! :]

    ReplyDelete