Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First Grad School Paper

I turned in my first graduate school paper last week & I got a 146/150 on it! I'm SUPER happy about this because I absolutely despise writing & I was a worry wart over it the past two weeks writing it & proofreading it. This looks like a great sign for grad school! I know it's been over a month since grad school started, but up until now I was wondering how I was doing. Obviously, the idea of me being in grad school hasn't sunk in until now & I'm glad it has.

Now onto a very busy October: Open Air Health Faire, OTAC Conference, tons of homework, Meridith's Halloween party & Halloween to name a few ;)

1 comment:

  1. congrats A!!! that's awesome about your paper!! You work so hard on your school work you deserve the good grades!! At least through all the homework you can think of fun things like halloween parties and free burritos! *giggles*
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete