Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Goodbye Mini Proposal!

That's right! It's been submitted & is out of my life for good! I really hope I pass the darn thing cuz I put my blood, sweat & tears into that *rawr* Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

I totally blasted "Down" by Jay Sean on my iPod on the way home from school. Totally my celebratory song for everything, hehe. Then I headed to Target to buy Inception on blu-ray/dvd so I can celebrate some more. Gotta love staring at Mr. Sexy (aka Joseph Gordon-Levitt)!

PS - I will update again with everything I've missed up 'til now after my very last day of class on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I think your dark glitter icon is totally cool!! You so don't need luck cause you rocked that paper but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyhow ;) I didn't know you had a blue ray player. I don't have one yet! At least you get to watch Joseph in all his HD glory lol.

    ReplyDelete