Thursday, January 13, 2011

HAPPY 5 YEARS T&I


Five years ago, I went on opening day to watch Tristan & Isolde. I was forced to read this story back in sixth grade & I was not a fan back then, but by the time the movie came out, I was a hopeless romantic. After watching the movie, I fell in love with the story, James Franco & the song "We Belong Together" by Gavin DeGraw.

Thanks to this movie, just a month or two after the DVD was released in the United States, I met my lovely besties Paula & Louise. This movie has brought us together & we've been inseparable ever since :)

HAPPY 5 YEARS TRISTAN & ISOLDE!

2 comments:

  1. beccalecca8:09 PM

    YAY for Tristan & Isolde!! :D Yay for meeting besties!! :D PAL forever! ♥

    I'm so going to have to see it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T&I will forever be a part of PAL since it brought us together! The T&I graphic is so pretty A! Thanks for being such a great friend to me over the past 5 years! Love you tons Annie Bananie!

    *stalks franco*

    ReplyDelete