Monday, January 3, 2011

MASH

The only thing that'd be true is marrying Vinh & having 2 kiddos :)

I will marry Vinh. After a wild honeymoon, we will settle down in Italy in our fabulous Mansion. We will have 2 kid(s) together. Our family will zoom around in a Purple Porsche. I will spend my days as a SAHM and live happily ever after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This sounds mighty fine as a second choice ;)

I will marry Joseph Gordon-Levitt. After a wild honeymoon, we will settle down in California in our fabulous House. We will have 3 kid(s) together. Our family will zoom around in a Red Porsche. I will spend my days as a Occupational Therapist and live happily ever after.

2 comments:

  1. wild honeymoon and a purple porsche huh?! hahaha that is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, nooo Joseph is mine!!

    ReplyDelete