Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gong Xi Fa Cai

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!

It's my year this time, year of the rabbit (or cat for the Vietnamese), baby! I wish everyone a happy, healthy & prosperous year :)

For kicks, I'm a fire rabbit (source): Fire Rabbit people are the most decisive among the other Elemental Rabbit. They are tactful, capable of making fast and good decision. Fire Rabbit people are intelligent and knowledgeable. They are active and adventurous and love travelling and experiencing new things. They will shun away from any kind of routine. Fire Rabbit people can get along so well with others. They are sensitive and can throw tantrums if provoked.

1 comment:

  1. rofl we are the most decisive? I'm totally laughing at that... it sounds like you but not me rofl You are totally adventurous and get along with others!

    ReplyDelete