Sunday, February 6, 2011

PROJECT 52 - O6

Highlight of this week was definitely NOT my cold, but Chinese New Year's! Gotta love New Year's Eve dinner because I can only get some of this food once a year. Food includes: chicken, white lettuce, crab, duck, pork with boiled eggs, shrimp with abalone & bok choy, fish, & my favorite once-a-year-dish: sea cucumber (yes, you read that right)! I had a great New Year's, especially since I banked $450 from hong bao (red envelopes) from my parents, grandparents & uncle (thank you)!

Yummy Chinese New Year's dinner!

5 comments:

  1. all that food looks so amazing!!!! ahh I want some!!! Stop making me hungry with your posts!
    Happy Chinese New Year bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That all looks super yummy! Happy Chinese New Year! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got so much money! Yay~ I love Chinese New year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer10:03 PM

    that food looks AMAZING :D I'm coming over the for dinner next :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That all looks so good MINUS the fishy! =/ lol

    ReplyDelete