Flyer I made to advertise our group :)
We decided that we'd take photos of the steps in making the batter for the clients in our group that need a lot of structure, cannot sequence, or cannot read. I think I did an awesome job on the instructions sheets (pictured below). Jonathan was a lovely hand model, haha. We made half of the recipe since we did not want to make too many cupcakes. While the cupcakes were baking, we created a room setup & paired clients up to work together during the activity. His family ended up liking the cupcakes so yay for successful cupcake-making for the both of us! We dyed our cupcakes green for St. Patty's Day.
Wish us good luck for next week ;)
PS - Recipe for the cupcake to follow!
Instructions sheet for the clients in our group :)