Thursday, March 31, 2011

Filoli Spring 2011

It is that time of year where I get all giddy about visiting Filoli. Why you ask? Because the gardens are blooming with daffodils, tulips & many other gorgeous flowers! Vinh & I would love to get married here...if they allowed weddings *sigh* We spent the gorgeous sunny spring (though it felt like summer with the 82F weather) afternoon at this lovely estate. I now leave you with the photos from this afternoon & you can stare at the beauty that is Filoli :)

The front door to the lovely Filoli home



Front of the ballroom with a piano & gorgeous chandelier

Old school telephone, what what!

These orange tulips smelled wonderful

Self timer ftw! More gorgeous tulips :)

Look how gorgeous these flowers look :O

Asian eyes, haha! Love how cheesy we look :)

Two doves in a cage out in the garden

Tulips galore!

I want a garden like this someday *sigh*

Fountain with fallen flowers

Love this photo that a lady took of us!

So so pretty...

I spy with my little eye a bee!

Sunken garden

Daffodil field with the house in the background

Walking hand in hand

Goodbye Filoli, thank you for a wonderful afternoon!

9 comments:

  1. ww these photos are all stunning.
    That place is absolutely gorgeous. I dig the phone. But the flowers are just so beautiful, I can only imagine the scents that surrounded you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww these pictures are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW PRETTY!!! :D

    I love the cheesy pic of you two!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW ANNIE WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That place looks AMAZING!!! Why don't they allow weddings there? They would BANK if they did! That place is aboslutely GORGEOUS! Don't hate me, but I AM SUPER DUPER JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:29 AM

    WOW . These pictures are amazing
    xxxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm speechless!!!! I am so jealous of you. It looks like you stepped into the pages of AHR. Gosh everything is so pretty!!! You look gorgeous with the tulips! And then Vinh and you behind the tulips so pretty!!!! *melts* Thanks for letting me live vicariously through your photos heehee luv u! you should have taken a pic of mr.mower even if it wasn't the real one haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful annie :D

    ReplyDelete