Sunday, March 13, 2011

PROJECT 52 - 11

What a hectic week...& it's going to get even more hectic this coming week, yikes! Did my founder's speech as Susan E. Tracy, worked on my research paper & motor learning paper, planning a trip teaching module being cancelled, met up with Jonathan to plan our cupcake-making group for the patients this week & attended Ryan James' baptism in SF. Through all of that, I think the highlight of my week has to be seeing my bloodwork results & finding out my blood type finally :)

After 23 years, I find out my blood type :)

5 comments:

  1. I think that's my mom's blood type too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see someone talk about a Jon or John, I think "HEY! NOBODY'S ALLOWED TO HAVE ONE BUT ME!" :P

    Sounds like a busy week though -- don't forget to take a little time all to yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an O positive too! I only found out what my blood type was about three years ago so I definitely know the excitement that comes with knowing it hehe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww your poor hectic week **hugs** but at least you found out your bloodtype!!

    at least you made time for some distractions *cough* me
    haha kidding!
    lovies!
    P

    ReplyDelete