Sunday, March 20, 2011

PROJECT 52 - 12

Another busy hectic week of school done & one more to go before spring break is here! Besides the cupcake-making group with the clients, turning in the first draft of our proposal & treatment plan, my sister & I made the trip up to visit Filoli. We couldn't have chosen a worse day than Friday with the downpour of rain, but it made the flowers look that much brighter. Not to mention that my umbrella broke after the photo below was taken. Only half of the umbrella was covering me so I had to hide under my sister's umbrella & not catch pneumonia the rest of our stay there, hehe.

Gorgeous flowers blooming @ Filoli

4 comments:

  1. jennifer11:02 PM

    aw Annie ur so pretty :D love the unbrella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you weren't kidding! Filoli in the spring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awaah you're so adorable Annie! :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin the new site layout! very nice! Gorgeous pic of you! Flowers are so pretty! me = jealous! too bad about all the rain but I'm totally laughing at all your umbrella mishaps. :P

    ReplyDelete