Sunday, March 27, 2011

PROJECT 52 - 13

This week was pretty awesome in terms of getting things in the mail *giggle* My precious Kindle with the gorgeous Kindle skin on Monday. On Tuesday, Steve's package with all his surprise goodies from Japan arrived. His package included Winnie the Pooh & friends from Tokyo Disneyland, a charm from a shrine, Chilean strawberry infused wine, cute pea phone charm & Pokemon goodies from the Pokemon Center! Then on Friday, Louise's St. Patty's Day package came with a hilarious beer shirt & yummy chocolate bars & suckers. Not a bad way to spoil me & start spring break!

Thank you Steve & Louise for my goodies, I love them :)

My Kindle & Steve's goodies for me :)

4 comments:

  1. jennifer10:40 PM

    awesome stuff girly! we got Phil's mom a kindle she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the project 52 instead of 365!! I might actually have the ability to do 52! Lol.
    And cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo how fun!!! he sent you super cute stuff!!! Your kindle is super sexy as well!!! yay for goodies!

    ReplyDelete