Sunday, May 8, 2011

MASTERS RESEARCH PROJECT COMPLETE!


Yes, you read that right! After 9 months of torturing & slaving away at this, the project is finally complete & submitted this afternoon. Developing and Implementing an Independent Living Skills Teaching Module for Former Foster Youth was a whopping 66.7 MB & 61 pages from title page to the last appendix. I hope I never have to write that much ever again. I think the best part of the paper was writing the acknowledgements, hehe. Meridith & Mike, WE DID IT!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. oh wow!!! Congrats Annie!!! I bet you are so relieved after finally finishing it!!! 61 pages oh my gosh!!! good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing Annie, I bet you feel so accomplished and proud! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY HELL THAT WAS LONG!!!
    Glad you are finally done tho!!
    YAY now its your time to celebrate =D
    Congrats again Annie!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I hope all your hard work pays off!!

    ReplyDelete