Sunday, May 8, 2011

PROJECT 52 - 19

This week was definitely busy busy! Miss Brenda came out on Wednesday to do some errands & I was also her guinea pig for the afternoon. She took my senior photos & couple photos with Vinh. I can't wait to see how they turn out zombie queen! Also had to attend Vinh's brother's graduation yesterday & stuffed myself silly at Tomi Buffet afterwards, so fat... Now onto my photo...I SUBMITTED MY GROUP'S MASTERS PROJECT PAPER!

Confirmation of our 67.66MB paper submission!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely can not wait to see Brenda's photos of you guys!! She always has such cute pics! You are making me hungry! I wanna go eat now. haha
    Congrats again on your masters project! I know you worked really hard on it. You deserve awesomeness after all this hard work! party time!! (almost) haha! Just a few more weeks till you're done for good!!!
    So proud of my AnnieBanannie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D I can't wait to see the pictures! I have been wanting to get some done with James, but just need money first! Gets expensive!!!

    Congrats on turning in your LAST project =D

    ReplyDelete