Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Garlic Fries, Teapots & Coach

JUNE 5TH
The Sunnyvale Art & Wine Festival had their last day on the 5th & there was no way I'd miss it (since I'll miss two of them while away in Trinity County). I dragged Vinh out since my bestie couldn't make it. We walked around, looked at all the interesting art & ended up at the food section. When there's a festival, I always crave for garlic fries, om nom nom! They were absolutely delicious & so was Vinh's old-fashioned lemonade :)

Garlic fries & lemonade = love



After the festival, we went back to Vinh's to take a nap & then headed off to Petroglyph to pick up our teapot set! However, we first had to stop by the frozen custard place since Vinh had a craving for that. Then we proceeded to Petroglyph & saw our precious work of art on the shelf immediately. The lady that packaged up our set said we did a great job, hehe. Here are the photos of our precious set (which I enjoy drinking tea out of now) :)

Right side

Front

Left side

Vinh pouring tea into the cup

Happy tea comes from happy cups ;)

JUNE 6TH
Again, I dragged Vinh out along with my sister to go to the Great Mall since I was on a mission: get a Coach bag that was reasonably priced & looked professional enough for fieldwork. Once I found the Coach outlet & walked in, an employee there handed me a 30% coupon for the day! After searching the store & making Vinh impatient, I found the bag I wanted in the 50% off section. The price went from $298 (without tax) to $99.41 (tax included). Talk about big savings, yayyy! Plus, my netbook fit perfectly in this bag so now I am all set for fieldwork :)

Kiyore & Kiyora showing off my new Coach bag

7 comments:

  1. omg, so much awesome! lol.

    I LOVE that tea pot. You and Vinh did an awesome job on that. So cute! ;) I wish we had a place like that around here. I have never heard of a place like that. Awesome! ♥

    I love your new bag! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. those fries look yummy annie!
    tea-pot very unique:)

    &&& that coach bag is lovely;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purse =D

    That tea pot is very cute as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimbo1:20 PM

    LOVE how the tea pot turned out <3
    Garlic fries are AMAZING!!!

    Love the Coach purse! Super jealous! I want another soooo bad!!!! But I want these coach shoes first LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those garlic friends and lemonade look so good! Damnit, Annie - you always make me hungry! LOL

    That teapot set is SUPER SUPER CUTE!!!

    Cute purse and amazing savings you got! I've never been to a Coach outlet!! I usually shop at the regular Coach store at the mall but it can get pretty pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The teapot turned out so pretty!!! The smiley face inside the cup was a surprise! You made it so cheerful you have to feel good drinking out of it :)
    Your coach bag is simply gorgeous!!! Awesome you got it at such a good deal!!! Kiyore and Kiyora look like they want to stow away in it. ;)
    or they are looking for chocolate haha
    Sounds like you had a fun day! I would have loved to go eat all day at the festival. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum garlic fries!! OMG that tea set is too cute!! I love the Coach outlet. I have way too many purses from there.

    ReplyDelete