Monday, September 26, 2011

First Day at O'Connor

Today was my first day at fieldwork #2: O'Connor Hospital! I was decked out in my cute scrubs (from Walmart online no less!) & was ready to just jump in head first even though I am still adjusting back to fast-paced living. Let's just say that the inpatient rehab staff was super happy I am placed there for 3 months, hehe. I had lunch with quite a few of them & it was nice how they're trying to make me feel super welcomed already! I cannot wait to see what I am going to encounter & what I'll be learning since it's a complete 180 from Trinity County :)

My favorite scrubs for my first day!

My badge making me legit as a staff member!

5 comments:

  1. How exciting!!!! So jealous you get to wear cute scrubs! Well our OT's & PT's still do, but all of the RN's wear royal blue solid scrubs, PCT's are in maroon, RT's in navy, etc... It's nice in some ways, but it gets boring!

    Hope that everything goes well for you!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Annie!!! Sounds like fun =)
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I am so happy that they are as welcoming as trinity was!!! You have had amazing luck getting to work with wonderful people! You look super cute in your scrubs they are totally you! :P You even got a good pic for you id!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome girly :D

    ReplyDelete