Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

I know I write a list every year of what I'm thankful for, but I think I'll do it in photos this year (with captions). It's more fun when there's visuals involved I think ;)

O1. MY FAM{iLY}



O2. MY BESTiES PAULA & LOUiSE

O3. MY BESTiE SONYA

O4. MY SiBLiNGS

O5. GRADUATiNG WiTH MY MASTERS DEGREE

O6. MY AWESOME COHORT, THE OT ALL-STARS

O7. MY SECOND HOME - TRiNiTY COUNTY

O8. MY FAVORiTE BARTENDER/FRiEND DANNY

O9. MY KNiGHT iN SHiNING ARMOR FIANCE

1O. LEARNiNG ABOUT MYSELF & BEiNG MYSELF

2 comments:

  1. I really like your idea with posting pictures of what you're thankful than just writing them down :)

    You're so smart twinnie ;-) ♥
    I hope you had a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I loved your post! Gotta love all the pics! They were totally cute! + we are such dorks! haha love you bestie!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete