Saturday, January 14, 2012

Beauty & the Beast 3D

That's right, I went to go see Beauty & the Beast 3D. It was technically Vinh's idea since he wanted to see the Tangled short before it, lol. Anyhoo, I thought the Tangled short was too short *sigh* I loved how Beauty & the Beast turned out in 3D though. Initially, I had my reservations about it, but I loved how things popped out at me. I noticed things that I didn't notice before. If you're a Disney fan & was debating whether to go see it or not, I recommend it. You get to wear those awesome 3D glasses, hehe ;)

Rockin' our 3D glasses before the movie


The Lorax display outside the theater

Commemorative lithograph!

Sorry Brenda, it's another Disney post, bahahahaa :P

3 comments:

  1. SO cool! I've never seen clear 3d glasses before only the red/blue ones. The lithograph is so pretty!!!
    I'd like to see what ends up being 3d in the movies :) :) you could just pause the library scene please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go see it so bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT <3 <3 <3 =) Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete