Monday, January 30, 2012

DISNEY PRINCESS CHALLENGE #21-30


DAY 21: Favorite quote ("The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." ~Emperor)
DAY 22: Bravest princess (Mulan)
DAY 23: Favorite dance scene (Beauty & the Beast)
DAY 24: Favorite parent (Fa Zhou)
DAY 25: Favorite lyrics ("I will show the world what's inside my heart & be loved for who I am" ~Reflection)
DAY 26: Most magical moment (almost kiss scene amidst the lanterns)
DAY 27: Best wardrobe (Belle)
DAY 28: Favorite sequel (The Return of Jafar)
DAY 29: Favorite overall moment (A Whole New World segment)
DAY 30: Favorite happy ending (Sleeping Beauty)

30-DAY DISNEY PRINCESS CHALLENGE

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet! Belle did have the best wardrobe... partially because of wardrobe lady haha I just loved her. Mulan was so brave to go fight for her Father. I totally forgot about her.
    *sigh* and Prince Phillip dancing with Aurora :) :)

    ReplyDelete