Friday, January 27, 2012

NOH8 Photoshoot

Remember way back in November when I mentioned that I went to do the NOH8 photoshoot? Well the photos are finally up for viewing, yay!

Here is my individual photo & I actually liked how it turned out! It was so stinkin' hard to find my photos, who would've thought that covering one part of your face messes up your visual scanning, hehe.

*click on photo to see bigger version*



I was at the event with my siblings so we decided to do a group photo as well. The photographer ended up using my LOVE idea & it also ended up being the photo he put up, yay! All the money we paid to get these photos done goes towards the NOH8 campaign & it was well worth it :)

*click on photo to see bigger version*

To see if there's a NOH8 photoshoot coming near you in the future, check this link out! I highly recommend it, especially if you support the cause & equality in general!

4 comments:

  1. The pics turned out really cool!! Your hair is so shiny and gorgeous! Great idea with the love pose!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look amazing Annie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are amazing! ♥
    I so wish they were coming close to me. =/

    ReplyDelete