Thursday, January 12, 2012

One Step Closer to OTR/L!

I got an email today saying to check my SJSU account so I go to do so. Afterwards, I saw that I had all these verifiers on the side of my account so I go to check each of those. The last one I check made me the happiest *points below* Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy was awarded to yours truly, woot! :D

MS OT, baby! *dances about*



After I saw that, I knew it was time to create my account & become a candidate to take the NBCOT exam. I am now $540 poorer, but one step closer to getting my OTR/L credentials! What also helped push me to register is the fact that I hung out with three of my OT All-Stars & have to come to realize that it'll be time to face the music soon.

Eek, hardest exam of my life coming up soon!

Hopefully I won't be like Elaine's friend who took the darn exam four times, yikes! *knocks on wood*

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Annie!!! You worked so so hard over the years to get your Masters!! whoohoo! You deserve every stinkin letter at the end of your name and you'll rock the registration exam!!! Go forth and conquer the OT world :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Annie <3
    I wish you the BEST of luck on this exam! I know you got it girly <3

    ReplyDelete