Monday, January 30, 2012

OOTD: LIKE A BOSS


OUTFiT; Earrings from Julu Jewelry | Jacket from Papaya | Shirt from Walmart | Scarf from Louise Paula (gift) | Jeans from Walmart | Heels from Payless | Lipgloss from mark

I am in no way a fashion guru. However, I thought it'd be cute every once & a while to post an OOTD (outfit of the day) like some of the fashion bloggers do. Let's say I already cheated cuz this was yesterday's outfit, but I didn't get a chance to take a photo since it was dark out & I had to sit through three hours of a Vietnamese fundraiser (shoot me).

Why the name "like a boss"? Well during that fundraiser yesterday night, I was walking back to our table & Vinh said "you carried yourself...like a boss!" Although I'm not the most fond of that phrase, I thought it was fitting. It's also not every day that you see me dressed up either ;)

4 comments:

  1. So cute and such an awesome idea! LOL @ Vinh!! I'm not that fond of that saying either but he threw it out there so nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit A!! Vinh calling you a boss :P
    And I got you the scarf dork! haha
    I hope you post more OOTD pics!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i LIKE the outfit Twinnie! You look all cute and professional looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute :)

    walkmyjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete